AustralianLight - Landscape Photography AustralianLight - Landscape Photography

AustralianLight - Landscape Photography is my new site with my good mate Bernie. If you have found my blog posts useful over the years, then how about giving us a hand to promote AustralianLight.

We are doing everything we can to get our australian landscape photography out there and guess what..... it's bloody hard work!! So please visit the gallery and if you like what see, share it with your friends.

Thanks, we really do appreciate your help. - Russell

Thursday 21 January 2010

I'm The World's Slackest Blogger!

Yep! I must be. Just looking back over the past 3 years and I hardly lifted a finger in '08/09. :-(

Could it be that I have nothing to say? No, I don't think that is it. Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you that I am not short of a word and have an opinion on everything.

So I guess I am just lazy. Yeah.... that sounds about right. Perhaps I should make a 2010 resolution to make more of an effort? Nah.... that sounds like too much effort. lol

Well I guess I will see how 2010 goes, perhaps it will be a blogging good year for me? ......At least with this post you know that I am still around and that is something. ;-)

Cheers

Rusty


1 comment:

  1. Well it took me a year to really get going, but 2011 has had a few posts so far.... even a redesign of the blog!

    I shall endeavour to keep the momentum going and shake the tag of "The World's Slackest Blogger!"

    Hmmm? now that I read that I think it would sound better in Jeremy Clarkson form....

    "I shall endeavour to keep the momentum going and shake the tag of being "The Slackest Blogger.... (pause for 1...2...3...) ....In the World!"

    ReplyDelete